Heading 2 Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs
Baked barbecue chicken thighs - Baked barbecue chicken thighs Needed a thigh recipe and bbq chicken recipe. Found this on thepioneerwoman.com. Deskripsinya Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs, blaahhhh blah blah by Michelle
Heading 3 Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs
- 18 oz sweet baby ray bbq sauce or homemade bbq sauce
- 12 bone in chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 tbsp minced garlic or fresh
- 1 olive oil for brushing
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
Heading 4 Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs
- Boil chicken thighs in a large pot
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400°F
- When the chicken is mostly cooked drain water and grease a rimmed baking pan with olive oil.
- Heat up a small pot or pan and mix in the barbecue sauce and spices. Garlic too of course. Heat for 5 to 10 mins on medium heat, Stirring a few times. Until nice and hot.
- Pat your chicken dry and line your chicken up on pan skin down. Brush sauce on tops of chicken. Flip with spatula and do the same on skin side. **Or you can do what I did and before you line chicken up on pan. Take your chicken and throw it all in the pan with the sauce in it and just mix it all carefully till all chicken is covered with sauce.**
- Then put your chicken on pan for 25 minutes or until nice and cooked where you can see some yummy brown goodness on edges.
- Delicious. Btw I made this my own way cause there was many things I didn't have and also there's supposed to be 3 times of brushing bbq sauce on them and raising temperate to 425 at end. But trust me it's waaaaaay awesome the way I changed it. Promise. Enjoy like I did. I know you will.
Video baked barbecue chicken thighs
Related videonya Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs.
End Konten Baked Barbecue Chicken Thighs, blaahhhh blah blah