Heading 2 Chicken Liver Pate
Chicken liver pate - Chicken liver pate Chicken liver spread is incredibly expensive in the shops, and you have no idea what's in it. This is easy, tasty and much more impressive. A TOTAL HIT at parties... I'm not going to say healthy though ;-). Deskripsinya Chicken Liver Pate, blaahhhh blah blah by sabrina.cuerden
Heading 3 Chicken Liver Pate
- 500 grams chicken livers
- 125 grams butter
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped chilli
- 1/4 cup sweet red wine or marsala or sherry
Heading 4 Chicken Liver Pate
- Fry the chopped onion, garlic and chilli in a little bit of butter until glazed.
- Add the chicken livers and cook until done. Add the sweet wine (replace with water with a dash of vinegar if you don't want to (or can't) use alcohol).
- Take the chicken livers off the heat and put the butter in. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When the butter has melted liquidise the livers until smooth.
- Place in a terrine and place in the fridge until it has set.
- Serve with provita biscuits or plain crackers.
Video chicken liver pate
Related videonya Chicken Liver Pate.
End Konten Chicken Liver Pate, blaahhhh blah blah