Heading 2 Creamy Veggie Orzo
Creamy Veggie Orzo - Creamy Veggie Orzo Wonderful colors and flavors make this a super easy side for a variety of meals.. Deskripsinya Creamy Veggie Orzo, blaahhhh blah blah by Leelumae
Heading 3 Creamy Veggie Orzo
- 1 cup orzo pasta, uncooked
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 tub philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese (8 oz.)
Heading 4 Creamy Veggie Orzo
- Start by dicing peppers and onion and combining; set aside.
- In a large pot, heat up a little oil, about 1 Tbsp. over medium high heat. Once oil is hot add in your peppers and onion. Cook about 4 minutes.
- Add in frozen corn and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add in orzo pasta and cook 1 minute.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until most liquid has been absorbed & has thickened and pasta is cooked.
- Add in cream cheese and stir until fully melted and incorporated. If you prefer less cream, add only half of the tub.
- Can be served with main meal of your choice. I had mine with steaks off the grill topped with my creamy horseradish topping. Enjoy!
Video creamy veggie orzo
Related videonya Creamy Veggie Orzo.
End Konten Creamy Veggie Orzo, blaahhhh blah blah