Heading 2 Doughnuts
Doughnuts - Doughnuts Easy to prepare at home using locally available ingredients. Deskripsinya Doughnuts, blaahhhh blah blah by Wanjiku Lucia
Heading 3 Doughnuts
- 500 gm flour
- 100 gm sugar
- 50 gm white cooking fat
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 gm yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 225 ml water
- cooking oil for deep frying
Heading 4 Doughnuts
- Measure out all your ingredients accurately.
- Put flour, sugar, fat, salt and egg in a mixing bowl and thoroughly mix until well combined.
- Add water, yeast and vanilla and mix into dough for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Leave to rest in the bowl for 10-15 minutes then remove it from the bowl and place on a surface dusted with flour.
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface and divide into desired shapes using a doughnut cutter.
- Place the shaped dough onto a tray and cover with a clean towel. leave for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Heat the cooking oil and deep fry the doughnuts till golden brown.
- Once well cooked and golden brown, remove from the oil and place in a bowl lined with paper towels to cool. Serve and enjoy.
- If you have tried out my recipe, kindly upload a picture of your doughnuts under this recipe on the button labelled "cooksnap" so that we see how yours turned out!
Related videonya Doughnuts.
End Konten Doughnuts, blaahhhh blah blah