Heading 2 Simple Soft Jiko Bread
Simple Soft Jiko bread - Simple Soft Jiko bread Even without an oven you and your family can enjoy a freshly baked bread. Here is how:. Deskripsinya Simple Soft Jiko Bread, blaahhhh blah blah by Belinda Andia
Heading 3 Simple Soft Jiko Bread
- 800 g all purpose flour sieved
- 7 tbs sugar(adjust to your liking)
- 1/4 tps salt
- 12 g instant yeast
- 3 tbs oil
- warm water
Heading 4 Simple Soft Jiko Bread
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well add the oil, mix with hands, then add water little by little as you knead.
- Knead for 5-8 mins until you get a soft but elastic dough.
- Cover and let it double in size.
- Divide into 2 or three balls, roll out into bread shape.
- Line the bread tin. Put the loaf dough in and cover.
- Light the jiko, place a metallic plate in the bigger sufuria.
- Cover and preheat for 5-10 mins.
- Place your bread dough.
- Cover and let it bake for 10mins. Close the jiko door.
- Check after 20mins, if the heat is low, open the jiko door.
- When it's fully baked and golden brown in color. Remove and let it cool.
- Slice with a sharp knife
End Konten Simple Soft Jiko Bread, blaahhhh blah blah